Sunday, July 27, 2008

2 Day Update

So the past couple of days have been good yesterday was lawn day. I mowed the front lawn and my dad cut down branches and I had to pull them to the edge of the street. It was kind of fun in a way. I enjoy doing outdoor work and I also got a nice tan because I was working in my bathing suit lol. After that we went to the pool and stayed there for a short time because a thunderstorm came through. It was a pretty busy day. This morning we went to church and then we stayed for a dinner, because some people in our church are moving to PA. Their leaving on Wednesday and I'm going to miss them so much. They had 3 girls and they were so precious and sweet. I really did love them alot. I m hoping to see them when I go up to PA next summer. So I have something to look forward to next summer. Well were just relaxing the rest of the day so yeah theirs my day. Everyone have a great rest of their Sunday.

No comments: