Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4 More Weeks

Yesterday was the worst day ever the kids that I babysit full time fought over every little thing. I have only 4 more weeks until Im done with my job. Today was a whole lot better though and I think that is becasue the older boy went over to his friends house all day. That gave me and the little girl time to play and do something fun. They have this thing at the movie theaters, they play older movies for free and popcorn and soda is only a dollar. So today we went to see Charlottes Web, they showed the newer version and I had never seen that so it was new for me. The little girl liked it alot and so Im pretty sure that we will go and see some more of those older movies. We were suppose to go swimming today but it was thundering and lightening all day long so it was a good thing that the movie was showing today or I would have gone crazy. Pray for me 2mrw because it is going to be raining with thunderstorms and I will have both of the kids. Well I dont have much to say because I havent done that much. Talk to all later

2 comments:

Terri said...

Hi MaryBeth. Just go prepared with lots of activities if it does rain: playdough, crafts, games, organized play time. Things like that.

Marybeth said...

Yeah, but the kids arent that big of fans of crafts so that makes it hard. Well glad to see that you got ur internet back up lol :)

Love Ya, Marybeth